- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
Carolan Lassiter is a Mosaic, Glass and Mixed Media Artist and Art teacher. A transplanted Canadian, she currently lives in Puerto Vallarta.
Carolans directive for her artwork is to use items that would otherwise be landfill bound to create unique pieces of art. Her work has been exhibited at, The Works Festival, The Edmonton Folk Music Festival, The Old Strathcona Farmers Market. She was slated to be the guest artist for the International Childrens Festival for 2020, but was canceled due to the pandemic. Her Mosaic guitars can be found in several private collectors homes.
Carolan has taught stained glass and Mosaics in her hometown of Edmonton Alberta for over 23 years.
Carolan has also volunteered on several public installations here in Vallarta including the wall around the Childrens School in Old Town, and the Tile Park.
Carolan has traveled extensively all over Europe Canada, Thailand and has lived in Japan.
She draws on the different cultures and sights she has seen to create. Many of her pieces are influenced by her love of the tattoo culture.
Carolan has been recognized for her contribution of a large Mosaic Mural she donated to The Stephen Lewis Foundation ,auctioned to provide funds for Aids relief for Grandmas for Grandmas in Africa.