- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
Cassandra Shaw started in the jewelry business in the year 2000 and Cassandra Shaw Jewelry was established on Puerto Vallarta’s Basilio Badillo Street in 2007. In her store Cassandra has amazing displays of jewelry all made in Mexico, most of the designs for both men and women are her own but she does accentuate her designs with 12 other popular designers who live and work in Mexico.
At Cassandra’s you will find the most amazing collection of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in silver and in every size of unique stones …. Cassandra uses very interesting natural stones, fossils or bones to showcase the beautiful silver that Mexico is so well known for. You will definitely find something that you cannot live without or the perfect gift.
Having a reputation for excellent service and will even do custom work, you will hear Cassandra herself often saying “Anything is possible at Cassandra Shaw Jewelry”
She moved to Puerto Vallarta in 1999 to start a career in Jewelry design and acrylic art. Her gallery and jewelry store, located in old town Vallarta is known for its uniqueness and one of a kind design work, both her jewelry and paintings are bold and dramatic.
The paintings are heavily layered, color and contrast are very important with each canvas. The jewelry is a form of art in its own right, with each stunning piece beautifully crafted in Mexico.