- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
To start off this summary of myself, if you have seen my “Big Fat Greek Wedding”, one and two, you will be able to see a sneak peak of my life! I am Greek/English/Scottish and proud of where I came from! My family is the most important thing in my life. Photography is right under that because the way you can capture a whole life story in a single photograph is incredible!
I have always been inspired by the older movies and documentaries that show so much life in a single shot or scene. I see life as a photograph! Everywhere I go, I can see it in a photo.
Surreal/fantasy photography lets me express a whole different world in a creative way, allowing myself to have no boundaries in this creative platform.