- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
Lucien Doyon, Canadian from Montreal is a self-taught painter who
started painting in 2015 for the pleasure of painting.
He took classes at Art Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, during two winter sessions with
painter Douglas Simonson ..
Last Summer (2017) he took private design lessons with the artist Daniel Victor from
the LAB Art Gallery (Live Art Business) of Magaog in the Eastern Townships of Quebec
His pleasure to paint is to bring out my emotions in the colors and the abstract …
using the medium acrylic …
His ideas come in general from everything around me and in my subconscious.
Woman and Men, Painting Women is my first exhibition