- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
View cart “Ashes to Ashes by R.J. O’Malley” has been added to your cart.
I retired to Puerto Vallarta in 2018 and painting has become a nearly full time activity. All of my paintings are in acrylics. They are best described as Magic Realism and I count the great Frida Kahlo as one of my inspirations. I love magical figures and themes: mermaids, genies, scarecrows, dead people and angels. I learn something new about painting with every new piece.