- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
I have been growing through different disciplines of urban art, I was also collaborating with different projects such as Faro de Oriente as a factory for arts and crafts and collectives such as; GK crew, Last Hour, Uroborus, Tomato, Carton Syndicate, Master Peace and Citambulos.
All my life I was focused on working mostly in Neo-Mexicanist tendencies as the most representative festivities, how is the Day of the Dead, Alebrijes and Muralism.