- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
Throughout my life I have been interested in the act of painting. As an athlete, I have looked for a process that seemed a natural extension of sport and the particular demands of physical activity. Abstract painting has become the vehicle to best express my desire to apply physicality to a two-dimensional surface. Experimentations with colour, spatial concerns, and painterly applications resulted in work where texture becomes a central aspect of the work.
Recent and ongoing studies at Emily Carr College of Art and Design have contributed to the realization of his current body of work. Born in Canada, Wes Hawrysh resides in Vancouver, B.C.