- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
Bullseye Glass Company is a manufacturer of colored glass for art and architecture with worldwide distribution and a strong commitment to research, education, and promoting glass art. Our glass is handcrafted in our factory, based in Portland, Oregon.
Since 1974, we have collaborated with a community of artists worldwide and have been instrumental in developing many of the fundamental materials and methods at the core of contemporary kiln-glass. We’re widely known as the first company in the world to formulate and manufacture glasses that are factory-tested for fusing compatibility. We’re also recognized for key contributions to the kilnforming, kilncasting, flameworking, and coldworking methods used to create glass art.
Bullseye is a small company with worldwide influence.
- Bullseyes factory is in Portland, Oregon sets the standard for quality in colored glass for art and architecture.
- Our research and education programs continually enrich and extend the reach of contemporary kiln-glass.