- Through Magical Eyes– A Traves de Ojos Magicos
- 2019 Dia de los Muertos
- Women and Men, who Paint Men – 2018/2019
- 2018 Dia de los Muertos Festival, Costume Ball Gala, and Exhibition
- Martine Sechoy Wolff Exhibition – 2018
- Concepto – A Mixed Materials Exhibition
- CROMOSEMIOTICA – A TONY COLLANTEZ ARTWORK EXHIBITION
- Women and Men, who Paint Women – 2017/2018
- IMAGINADOOR – Artwork of Tony Collantez
- Dia de los Muertos Costume Ball and Gallery Exhibition- 2017
- Fearless Frida – 2016
- Jade Payton
- Two for the Road –
- Romance in the Zone
Conversational Spanish Class
Facemasks will be required as well as following posted health/safety protocol
Classes are offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11:00am-12:00pm
My name is José López. I am Mexican, and I love teaching Spanish! I enjoy teaching Spanish as it allows me to help others communicate in my native language.
My method is simple: I encourage students to have basic and complex conversations using already known words, and by introducing words as we move further along the course. Don’t be hesitant to learn how to speak the second most spoken language in the world.
Perfect for residents and visitors.
Join us! You will enjoy practicing and learning Spanish during every class you take with el maestro de español José López